We are very grateful to all our supporters, past and present, whose generosity has enabled hundreds of volunteer Cambridge students to help in local schools. We would particularly like to thank the following for their generous support:
- Winton Charitable Foundation;
- Mr Mark Otway;
- John Templeton Foundation;
- Metaswitch Networks (Cambridge);
- Dr John Craske;
- Colleges of the University of Cambridge: Christ's College, Churchill College, Clare College, Clare Hall, Corpus Christi College, Darwin College, Fitzwilliam College, Girton College, Gonville and Caius College, Homerton College, Jesus College, King’s College, Magdalene College, Murray Edwards College (formerly New Hall), Newnham College, Pembroke College, Peterhouse, Queens’ College, Selwyn College, Sidney Sussex College, St Catharine’s College, St Edmund’s College, St John’s College, Trinity College, Trinity Hall;
- University of Cambridge Departments, Faculties and Schools: Biological Sciences, Computer Laboratory, Education, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics
We would also like to thank all past sponsors of the project, including Mr Neil Thomason, the Ogden Trust and the late Sir John Templeton.
The STIMULUS programme is entirely reliant upon donations for financial support. STIMULUS is very cost-effective — the annual running costs, including all volunteer training, liaison with schools to organise around 250 placements every year, arranging DBS checks for volunteers and monitoring the placements, equate to less than £5 per student volunteer per contact hour in local schools. However, we continue to need to raise further funds to cover the co-ordination costs of the programme beyond the current academic year.
If you would like to help, we would be very grateful if you would consider making a donation. We are immensely grateful for all support we receive, and your gift, of whatever size, will make a real difference to us.
How to give:
You can make a donation to STIMULUS online via the Cambridge University Development Office's secure site. If you are a UK taxpayer, you will also be given an option of adding Gift Aid to your donation, which increases the value of your gift at no extra cost to you.
If you would like to discuss supporting STIMULUS in more detail please contact Julia Hawkins.
Thank you for your support!